HPL faced lightweight 9 ply poplar boards that are ideal for vehicle conversion worktops, including in campervans and motorhomes. Half the weight of MFC boards, with a tough, scratch and impact resistant decorative surface one side and a balancing laminate on the other. They are highly durable, cut cleanly and have excellent screw retention properties.
Morland 15mm Lightweight Campervan Worktop Board - Gloss White Spark
- A durable, heat and moisture resistant board.
- Sheets of 2500x1220x15mm weigh only 26kg.
- Tuff Gloss Finish.
- Half The Weight Of MFC.
- Laminate faced furniture board.
- Made from nine ply veneers.
- Based on lightweight plywood.
- Ideal for vehicle conversions including campervans & motorhomes.
- Suitable for both horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Excellent Screw retention properties.
- Certified Sustainable Timber (PEFC).
- RAL: -.
- Made In The UK.
- Available on MIX & MATCH.
- Minimum order of 3 for delivery.
|Suitable For Vertical Surfaces||Yes|
|Suitable For Horizontal Surfaces||Yes|
|Substrate Material||Lightweight Plywood|
|Laminate Material||Morland Lightweight Plywood|